Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey, I've got a blog!

So... Ive been encouraged to start really networking, and being that I don't have a Facebook or Myspace, I thought a blog would be a good way to start. I hope to be an illustrator one day and this may help. I don't expect to receive all my commissions based solely on this site, but I do hope to connect with other artists and maybe receive some valuable feedback. If anything this is a way to keep in touch with my family back home and allow them to see exactly what I am up to. I'm not promising a daily update, but I will try to make posts when I can. Included you will find: some facts about me and what I am up to, as well as sketches, paintings, drawings, photos, and whatever else I maybe able to create. Art and music go hand in hand in my book so, rest assured, that will be included. Thanks to all and here's to hoping I remain inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment